Pages

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

29 Faces- Days 13 & 14

It's really funny how things work out sometimes.....I've been putting together these sketchbooks to get into the mail but I just wasn't quite happy with the way my November pages looked- they just seemed unfinished somehow.  Anyway, I need to come up with 2 faces to get caught up with the 29 Facers and voila!  I was able to finish my pages for Lori's book...
 here it is all put together...

close up of the pocket I made for a postcard writeup for Lori

 and the postcard

So that's it for me for today.  I'll be back with more work on my painting- for today, I just wanted to keep it short but sweet as they say!
Have a great Valentine's Day!
x
Stephanie

9 comments:

Carol said...

Sweet is the definitive word here!! Love the pages!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I've sort of stayed away from the Faces posts, but I don't know why, other than I am intimidated by all that talent! These two faces are truly captivating. The one on the pocket was a bit hard for me to see initially, then once I saw it, I couldn't UNSEE it. Lovely.

Laura Holman said...

This looks fabulous... the colors, the design. So incredibly interesting to look at. Love it!

Anne said...

Adore the two faces, they look fantastic :o)

denthe said...

Love the use of white pen and all the linework. Great job!

EVA said...

Beautiful pages! Lori will be thrilled! Love all the earth tones and white accents.

Sunshineshelle said...

Fantastic, I love the faces (& pages) it's funny we are all so busy doing art we can't chat too much, short & sweet... & wonderful :)

artbrat said...

Love the fantastic fall colors in this. The white artwork over them just pops and is lovely!
-Brandy

Fallingladies said...

Love the white drawing and writing on the darker colors!