Pages

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Finishing up with Halloween Stuff.....

In my art classes, we just finished our last Halloween Projects- the Halloween Trees, Acrostics and an art experimentation with oil pastel and glue.....

Halloween Trees......like Klimt with the swirling, curling limbs and filled with all sorts of Halloween beasties......


Then exercising freedom of artistic expression with words and colors in these Halloween Acrostics.....

And then we played "Simon Says" and created a series of different lines with white oil pastel and glue and created a non objective painting- again, with colors of their choice.....

This week, we'll begin our November projects- and I'm really excited about doing one of my favorite color theory projects.....I'll tell you about it next time!
TTFN,
Stephanie


6 comments:

Regina said...

Wish I lived close enough to take one of your FUN classes...LOL!! I just love seeing how much fun the kiddos are having. Excited to see your November project.

Hugs!!

Valerie-Jael said...

Looks like those kiddies were having a fun time! Hugs, Valerie

Jaime Haney said...

I'm with Regina... I'd love to be your art student :)

Your students are coming up with such fabulous works. Great sense of color and you can just see the creativity pouring out of their little bodies! I love it... thanks for sharing :)

xx Jaime

Healing Woman said...

These girls are really good! They are so intent on what they are doing, not all bored like you see some students in boring classes.. yours must be a lot of fun!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I'm really enjoying these classes as much as the kids. Such fun to see. I'm really curious about the oil pastels and glue, though. At first, I thought it was a resist. Love seeing the great results they get.

Victoria said...

I love when you share these sessions...fabulous and inspiring! gorgeous pics..so fun and creative..truly wonderful!!

and hey..love the sideboard in the backdrop too!
Happy day!
Victoria