Pages

Saturday, April 30, 2011

It's my birthday and I'll cry if I want to.....no, seriously, It was the BEST birthday ever!

This has been the most amazing birthday!  We went to the Renaissance Festival- something I look forward to all year long!  And best of all, our friends Kelly and Jim moved here this Winter and we were able to introduce it to them!  Kelly is a professional photographer and I was lucky enough to reap the benefits of her talent- one more birthday treat- she took all these wonderful pictures!
Garrett and Caroline

Me and the fam....
Oh I WANTED this little critter- but he was $75.00, so I just posed with him ;)

look aren't they GREAT!

playing around with mud

my beautiful daughter Caroline

CC again.....

moi, pigging out ...it WAS my birthday:)



one of the many characters at the Ren Fest- I LOVE the people watching opportunities!

me and Miss Kelly

I always get a thrill out of the jousting

the King and I (he offered to "knight" me in the corner;))


and we encountered a beautiful faerie child along the way....

my beautiful Emmie and her friend Anna....

the Dragon Lady- she MADE this dragon as part of her costume!

What a GREAT day- I had SO much FUN!
Toodles,
Stephanie

15 comments:

Jeanie Callaghan said...

I'm so glad you had such a wonderful birthday, Stephanie! It really was a gorgeous day to go to the Festival!

Shelinwa said...

WOW what an amazingly fun thing to do on your birthday!!!

Denise Mulligan said...

Happy Birthday! It was my sister's and husbands birthday too! Yea to taurus the bull!
The Reneissance festival looks like fun. I went to one once and had such a good time.
Glad you had a nice day.
Denise

Valerie-Jael said...

Triple WOW!! How I would have loved to be there. Glad you had a happy birthday - many happy returns from me, too, and thanks a bunch for sharing those gorgeous photos. Hugs from Germany, Valerie

Kelly Smith said...

Thanks Steph! We had a FABULOUS TIME!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday - it looks like a really interesting day out and you looked like you had a lot of fun which is the point on your birthday!! You look too young to have kids that age too by the way! And your daughters are sooo like you!

artbrat said...

Happy belated birthday! What a fun way to spend your special day. I love Ren. Fest's and the pics you shared show yours was a good one!! I love that Dragon!!
-Brandy

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Happy belated birthday. I think I wished you a happy early birthday the other day, and now I'm a bit late. But it was fun to see what you did to enjoy your day. I can tell by the smile on your face how much FUN you had. And I loved the photo of you pigging out, with your pigging out food and healthy drink. Again, glad you had a lovely birthday. You look SO happy.

Jenny said...

Happity belated birthday to you! Hope you had a wonderful day :) ...it certainly looks like it!!..I want to go to that festival too..looks so vibrant, colourful and FUN!!!
I LOVE the beginnings of your sisterhood travelling journal..such a brilliant and I ADORE the bit about choosing your favourite colour...Definitely comparable to choosing a star from the heavens :)
Sorry for being sooo late to celebrate PPF too! x

Kim Mailhot said...

Looks like you had an awesome birthday celebration ! May the good times continue all through the year...

Sunshineshelle said...

Wow so happy I dropped by but totally jealous, I want to get dressed up & go to a Renaissance Festival... actually looking at the pics made me (ulmost) feel like I was there ;) Happy B-Lated B-Day!!

Healing Woman said...

Happy Birthday Stephanie! What a day. IT does look like a lot of fun. The closest I have ever come to showing my work at one of these festivals was the Yankee Peddler Festival in Ohio. Theme festivals are quite wonderful. You are beaming with happiness. Great photography by your friend.

Kathy said...

Beautiful pics.. what a wonderful day! I've never been to one.. sure would love to.. glad you had such an awesome birthday..
Kath
xx

Regina said...

Oh dear..I'm a bit late but Happy Birthday and WOW what a birthday it was. Your family is awesome girl!!
Thank you for letting us share in the celebration!!!

Hugs

Anne said...

Happy Birthday, looks like you had a great celebration.
Hugs,
Anne