Pages

Monday, January 17, 2011

Revamping my Etsy Store and Need Feedback......

Good Morning, all- I hope everyone is enjoying their Monday.
I've been planning to do a shop makeover for a while now and just started taking new pictures for my shop.  I'm not planning to change any of my painting listings since I'm pretty happy with them the way they are.

What I need help with are my card listings!
Before, I just had an image of the painting the card was printed from and now (slowly- I have more than 40 cards in my shop!) I want to include more pictures.....
That's where I need feedback!
Here are some of the pictures I've taken:
This one I'm pretty happy with- I think it's a good representation of what the card looks like.  HOWEVER, I am part of a group that does a lot of treasuries and participates in them too- so, if you were creating a treasury; would you want to use the above image or this one? 
  And the same goes for this; the more interesting ones to look at, or a straightforward shot of the image for the card?  


I personally really like this one.....


 And this shot, or a similar one will also be in each of my card listings, just to show how they are packaged- tho' I know the clear plastic doesn't show up well in the pic....
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks,
Stephanie



3 comments:

Tara Dillard said...

ALL your art melts my heart. Love everything you do.

Happy New Year !

Garden & Be Well, XO Tara

Victoria said...

Hi Stephanie..it all looks wonderfully beautiful! Id say trust your instincts..! Id make a variety..then you have lots of options! I dont know much about etsy or treasuries..!! I think everything looks great!Shine on!! Brilliant!

Lynn said...

I notice in treasuries people like close ups, so yes, maybe the close up is good, then again people may not think of it as a card right? It's so hard to tell what works, you just have to keep it fresh, and make sure the photos are bright and clear.
I have some of your cards so I know they are gorgeous :)