In looking back, I feel like I've done a LOT for someone my age......
- been lucky enough to know that I wanted to be an artist at a very young age
- been blessed with a loving family
- managed to survive the death of my brother (who was also my best friend) when we were seniors in High School
- I went to a college that I LOVED learning at and really learned about being an artist
- met and married a wonderful man who also happens to be my best friend- even after 18 years!
- have three wonderful- if challenging ;) children; Caroline- 16, Emmie- 14, and Garrett- 10
- had the joy of living in the Carribean for seven years
- I was given the oppurtunity to design and teach the art program at my kid's school
- Won "Teacher of the Year" my last year there
- Been strong enough to help my children (and myself) readjust to "stateside" life while Bill traveled weekly for his job
- Once again become a full time artist
- Found Etsy and became active on it
- Began blogging and through it found lots of lovely friends in Bloglandia