Pages

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Thank You Sharon, for the Shout Out!

My sweet friend Sharon of Plumrose Lane and Mana Moon Studios featured me in her Weekly Spotlight!   Sharon is a multi talented lady; creating a diverse collection of art ranging from her beautiful jewelry, wearable textiles, her gorgeous free blog backgrounds and more.  She is also the founder and team leader of Inspiration Avenue which I feel very blessed to be a member of!  Just to give an example of her work, I decide to post a couple of images and links......
"Queen's Ransom" is my FAVORITE of Sharon's jewelry, Ijust love it!


I am the lucky owner of one of these FABULOUS handwoven scarves, I wear it every chance I get.....

"Magic Garden" is Sharon's newest background available at Plumrose Lane
I hope you'll take time to explore at least one of the links to Sharon's creations, I promise you'll find a worthwhile endeavor.......
Happy Thursday and cheers to you all!
Stephanie

5 comments:

Luthien Thye said...

wonderful shoutout for sharon, stephanie :)) ... you are such a darling!!

Dana said...

Hello Stephanie,

I wanted to come by to thank you for posting my giveaway banner on your blog and also for paying me a visit. I hope you have a wonderful day!

Merry Wishes,
Dana

In the Light of the Moon said...

That is some pretty amazing work!!Thanks so much for stopping by today and taking the time to post about my Giveaway!!Have a wonderful day!!cAT

Sheila of Halo Hill said...

Wow, Sharon does lovely work! Thanks for sharing it with us, Stephanie!

Hugs,
Sheila

Art by Darla Kay said...

Hi Stephanie! Thanks so much for your wonderful comment and visit! What a great display of Sharon's lovely work! So sweet!